- Tostada’s (Mission, 22 count)
- 1 can bush black beans (reduced sodium)
- 1 bag bird’s eye gold and white corn
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Medium onion
- Kraft 4 Mexican Cheese (need 1 cup total)
- 1 vine ripe tomato
- romaine lettuce hearts
- Saison seasoning
- 1 12-16oz New York Strip (or whatever you favorite cut is) – this will serve 2 people
- Ground espresso/coffee
In a bowl mix together salt, pepper, and the ground coffee or espresso. Let steak come to room temp (easy enough if your just coming from the grocery store).
Take steak, trim fat off.
Chop asparagus into about 1-2 inch pieces, place in a metal mixing bowl, toss with a few pinches of spice mixture.
Coat both the top, bottom, and sides of your steak with the spice mixture, pat it in.
Get a cast iron skillet hot over medium heat (I set my stove to 6).
Wait for the pan to get nice and hot, and start cooking the fatty parts/bits you cut off until done. This will get a nice coating of rendered fat on the skillet. Take these bits out, chop them up and let them cool. Tasty treat for your dogs if you have any (my golden and lhasa went crazy for it).
Get tongs and a temperature probe ready. Place steak in pan. Flip the steak every minute. Get the sides seared as well (one minute each side of the steak), then go back to flipping on the top/bottom. Do this until you get to the desired temp (I cooked mine to about 135F).
Take steak out of pan, add 1-2 cups of water to get all the steak bits up.
Toss in asparagus, cover with lid and cook for 4 minutes. Plate asparagus, slice steak and serve!
- 1 package chicken breasts (~ 1.1 lbs)
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bell pepper (any color)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium squash
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- McCormick Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
* 1 box pasta
* Cook pasta for however long it says (mine was 10 minutes)
* Drain pasta and put back in pan
* Pour in Presto pesto sauce (or make your own with garlic/olive oil/basil) and pasta and mix, cook for a minute then remove from heat and put into containers.
* Montreal and garlic chicken seasoning
* 6 chicken breasts ( I bought 3 large and halved them ).
* Put pan on medium, add olive oil, add some seasoning to the oil to season it. Let it heat up.
* Add chicken breasts (dont crowd the pan). Put on cover, cook for ~ 5 minutes per side.
* Remove from pan and let cool.
* Slice into strips when cooled and place in containers.
* 2 White onions, chopped (or diced, depending on how you like your onions)
* 1 red and 1 green pepper, diced
* ~3 tbsp butter in pan, let it heat up. Before it browns add veggies.
* Let this mixture reduce down and sautee
* Chop 2 jalapenos and add.
* Mince a whole clove of garlic add it a minute or two before you take the whole mixture off to let it cook a little bit (we dont want to burn the garlic).
* Let this cook for a few more minutes
* Pour into a bowl and set aside.
* Turn pan up to medium-high and add 2 lbs ground beef. Add saizon, salt, pepper, and cumin to taste.
* Let this cook down (drain off any water that may appear) and brown.
* Add 2 cans black beans and minced green olives. Cook until everything is hot and the meat is fully cooked.
* Put into a big mixing bowl and combine with veggies, mix well.
* Slice some thin pieces of sharp cheddar and put them in a bowl.
* Lay out 14-16 pieces of tin foil on a table and get your cheese, burrito mixture, and tortillas organized.
* Use a 1/2 cup measure and spoon this into a tortilla. Add cheese, wrap. Wrap tinfoil around burrito and set aside.
* Repeat this as many times as you need.
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbps cinnamon
- 3 tbps vanilla extract
- 1 tbps nutmeg
- 1/4 cup milk (whole)
- 8 small yellow potatoes
- 4 strips of bacon
- 4 ramekins
- Loaf of bread ( I used left over cuban bread from another recipe )
Crack eggs and place one into each ramekin and move it around a little so the egg covers the bacon/potatoe mixture.
- 2 cloves garlic
- ~5tbsp Butter
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Garlic powder
- Garlic salt
- Goya green pitted olives
- Goya capers
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8oz tomato sauce
- Baida Sazon seasoning
- Cuban Bread
- 3 Bananas (or however many you want)
- ~1.5 cups of fruit (depending on tortilla size)
- 2 tortillas
- 2-3 tbsp of butter
Preheat over to 400. Take 2 tortillas and place them on the cookie sheet (you can line it with parchment paper for easy cleanup).
Top with any type of fruit you have in the freezer (I had frozen berries). Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over fruit.
Place small slices of butter evenly on the top of the fruit.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!